If you or someone you know are experiencing domestic abuse during the coronavirus outbreak, we want you to know you are not alone, and help is available.
Remember, the household isolation instruction as a result of coronavirus does not apply if someone needs to leave their home to escape domestic abuse.
If you are in immediate danger, or you suspect someone is in immediate danger, please call 999 and ask for the police.
- Aberdeen City Council Domestic Abuse Team 01224 538000 or email email@example.com
- Women, children and young people suffering domestic abuse can contact Grampian Women’s Aid on 01224 593381
- Men over 16 suffering domestic abuse can contact Abused Men In Scotland (AMIS) on 0808 800 0024 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women suffering from abuse can visit Aberdeen Cyrenians Violence Against Women (VAW).
- Women, men and families who are experiencing domestic abuse can visit Aberdeen Cyrenians Domestic Abuse Support and Accommodation Project (DASAP).
Anyone suffering domestic abuse can call Scotland’s Domestic Abuse Helpline open 24 hours on 0800 027 1234.