EU: Exit means a number of changes that will affect citizens and businesses.
The UK and Scottish Governments have produced advice and guidance to help individual citizens and businesses prepare for the process of leaving the EU. We have provided links to this information below:
- Brexit Transition (UK Government website)
- EU exit (Scottish Government website)
- Prepare for EU: Exit (UK Government website)
- Email alerts for EU citizens living in the UK
- How to prepare if the UK leaves the EU with no deal
- EU: Exit planning for businesses in Scotland
- Prepare your business or organisation for the UK leaving the EU
- Visiting the UK after EU: Exit
- Virtual events and webinars to support businesses
EU Settlement Scheme
EU citizens currently living in the UK will have to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme if they want to keep living in the UK after it leaves the EU.
Find out more about the EU Settlement Scheme and how to apply: