ImportantDue to the system processing for the new Council Tax bills for 2021/22 the Council Tax and Benefits Self Service will not be available from 6.30pm on Friday 5 March until 5pm on Thursday 11 March.  

Apply for a Temporary Traffic Regulation Order

Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders are required for any works or event which will affect traffic on any Aberdeen City Council road.

Traffic Regulation Orders ensure the safe movement of traffic (introducing a speed limit, prohibiting parking, prohibiting certain movements, and so on) on a permanent basis and are open to objection.

If you need a Temporary Traffic Regulation Order to cover roads and/or bridges, you must apply for one 8 weeks before the restriction is required. We issue orders or notices to cover things like:

  • Parking restrictions
  • Road or footway closure
  • Footpath closure
Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.