City Wardens will issue a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) if you don’t obey parking restrictions, including:
- Parking on double yellow lines.
- Not displaying a valid permit or Blue Badge.
- Parking in a loading/unloading bay while not loading/unloading.
- Not displaying a valid parking ticket or valid pay by phone session.
- Parking outwith a marked bay.
If you are issued with a PCN, it will show:
- Where and when it was issued.
- Why it was issued.
- ID number of the City Warden who issued the PCN.
- How you can pay the charge.
- How to appeal.