Your data: Local Outcome Improvement Plan Refresh

How we use your information

Community Planning is a way of working which means public bodies work together with communities to plan and provide better public services. Together these public bodies form a community planning partnership (CPP). In Aberdeen the CPP is called Community Planning Aberdeen. 

The Community Empowerment Act (Scotland) 2015 requires that CPPs prepare and publish a Local Outcome Improvement Plan (LOIP). Community Planning Aberdeen published the LOIP for Aberdeen City in August 2016 and we are asking for your help in refreshing the plan.

By participating in this, you will help Community Planning Aberdeen determine what is important to you and your community. This in turn will inform the priorities of the Partnership.

Your information will be used for statistical purposes only. All information is anonymous. 

How long we keep your information 

Responses will be kept until we complete the analysis that will inform the LOIP Refresh. The LOIP Refresh plan will be kept permanently. This will not contain any data that can identify you as an individual. 

Your rights

You have rights in relation to your data, including the right to ask for a copy of it. Visit the  Your data page for more information about the rights you have, as well as the contact details for the Council’s Data Protection Officer. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you think we have not handled your data properly. 

Our legal basis

Aberdeen City Council is the Data Controller for this data. Wherever we process personal data we must have a legal basis in data protection law and tell you what it is. The Council’s legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of the official authority vested in the Council. 

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.